Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Tied up in my retirement plan !!!

Hello Ai Fans !!
Today's card is another masculine card using and Ed sku # YY1903 , he has a front and back image , but today I am only using the front.The sentiment I am using is the I'm Retired ( one day we all hope to get here ). Ed is really getting tied up in his retirement plan ..lol Fly fishing looks so easy and graceful but take much skill and finesse .

I made a window card , I put my image inside the card  , chalked up clouds and then attached a pice of string to him and had it land in the tree leaves on the outside front of the card , I glued on some red feathers ( its a fly lure ..hehe ) , a fun little creation to give to a male coworker upon retirement .
Retired !!! 2-13-13 006Retired !!! 2-13-13 002Retired !!! 2-13-13 004Retired !!! 2-13-13 005Thanks for stopping by , I love sharing my creation and ideas with you .Please come join the Art Impressions challenge tomorrow and check out what the awesome design team has come up with to get your creative mojo flowing .....
Crystal Signature

2 comments:

Pat said...

I really like this stamp and can picture many ideas in my head. Lots of fishermen down here in the south and they would enjoy the card. I like the string idea and the feathers. Good job.

Tammie Koehnen said...

Really cute masculine card Crystal! Fabulous coloring!