Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Birthday Wishes by Crystal

Hello Ai fans !!
It's Crystal here with a 50th birthday card using the Ruby Rock-it papers , just a perfect fit for this creation. I am using the Birthday Couple sku #T1920 and the Happy Birthday sku#E3578.


 this layer came with a banner so to give it a layered look with dimension, I used a copic marker to match the paper Y28 around the banner to give the look of a shadow
Ruby Rock it paper cards 003Ruby Rock it paper cards 004
inside the card I cut my 50 from sizzlits I have in the Graffiti font , I inked the happy then stamped then inked the birthday and tape off the happy to split up the words , the border is from the Ruby Rock-it glitter borders set.
Ruby Rock it paper cards 005
I hope you have enjoyed all the inspirations using the Ruby Rock-it papers, they are so beautiful and inspirational . Tomorrow we start a new Challenge on the Art Impressions blog ,come back and play along.
Crystal Signature

3 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

Very pretty. I love the gold for a 50th birthday.

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks for the tip on adding the shadow, I,m going to try that. :)
Blessings - Rhonda

Karen Day said...

What a perfect image for a 50th birthday card! And the golden papers & embellies are really lovely :o)