Friday, January 15, 2016

Thin Enough?

Hi Ai Fans!
Today's card showcases the new "Thin Enough" set from the new Ai People 2015 release. This just cracks me up and actually has a little bit of truth to it LOL!
This image colors up very quickly especially if you keep the towels "white". I decided to use the MFT Distressed Patterns stamps for my background along with a few different ink colors. These stamps gave a water coloured and paint splash look that worked perfectly with my "Thin Enough" image! I hand coloured the dots and dashes around the edge for another fun element.
On the inside I also stamped some of the Distressed Patterns to compliment the card front.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E95
Towels: T1
Towel stripe: R21, R22, R24
Scale: Silver Wink of Stella, Glossy accents

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

8 comments:

diane zechman said...

I love how you matched the inside to the outside of the card! Such a fun card...I love these gals!

Karen Day said...

I'm loving all the new Ai ladies, too! Great background, Cheri :o)

Peggy Joyce said...

Okay, how did you do that line pattern on the cover to the right of the figure? Great background idea I'd love to try.

Sharon Caudle said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the background you put her on, Cheri!! Fantabulous!!!

Cynthia said...

Fun design, Cheri! Love the background with this image.

Cheri Burry said...

The background is a stamp set.

Kerry said...

Cheri, the background is totally awesome!!!! Love!!!

Renee Matarese said...

This is absolutely adorable!