Thursday, May 18, 2017

MTF bookmark by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Thursday!
 
Today I am sharing a project using one of the new Art Impressions Mini TryFolds4853 – Pamper Your-Shelf MTF.
 
This set is created to make a trifold card and includes two dies to cut out the openings in the two layers of the tri-fold, allowing for a sneak peek of the images inside. Instead of making a trifold card, this time I wanted to try something a little different. I've been wanting to make a cute bookmark with this set...it is just perfect for one!
 
To avoid extra layers that I would normally have by die cutting the inside of the shelf for the mouse to peek through, the middle image was omitted.  I stamped and reverse masked the shelf, then stamped the mouse inside.
 

After my image was layered how I wanted it, I slipped it into a plastic bookmark sleeve.  Some paper flowers and ribbons finished it off.
 

A bonus for using double sided patterned papers is that your back side looks pretty too!


Have a great day and… happy stamping!
 

3 comments:

Karen Day said...

This makes the perfect bookmark - cute idea, Diane!

Cheri Burry said...

Such a cute idea! This is now on my list of things to make!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely adorable, Diane!! Love how you've made a bookmark!!!