Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Speedy Recovery by Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!! 

The Catastrophy Set is perfect if you are a cat lover or know one!! Several images and lots of funny sentiments are perfect for cat lovers!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by stamping the cat with the collar and then using my Spectrum Noir Markers to color it. I used: BO3, BO4, GB3, IG2, Blender. Then I used a stitched rectangle to cut out the image.


I picked out some pink and gold pattern paper, one pattern was pink with gold dots and I used a stitched rectangle to cut it out and adhered it to a grey card base. From a pink triangle pattern, I cut just a little bit bigger than the stamped rectangle.


I found from my stash some gold washi tape and I added three stripes of it on the polka dot paper lengthwise. Then I added the image and other pattern paper on top with foam tape.


I stamped the Wishing Your Furry Friend a Speedy Recovery sentiment and notched one end. I added the sentiment with foam tape. 

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!!



5 comments:

diane zechman said...

Love the gold paper and washi!

Renee Matarese said...

Oh my gosh I love this so much!!

Dot J Freel said...

So fun and cute!

Cheri Burry said...

Love everything about this!!

Sharon Caudle said...

What a great card!!